File A56-7W. Top secret. Subject: AIRWOLF, a Mach-3 plus attack helicopter. Sought by governments friendly and foreign, AIRWOLF has been hidden by test pilot Stringfellow Hawke - to be returned to the government only if his brother, St. John, an MIA in afghanistan, can be found.
Michael Coldsmith Briggs III, code name: Archangel - Deputy Director of the intelligence agency that developed AIRWOLF.
Believed to covertly provide logistical support to Hawke in exchange for flying AIRWOLF on missions of national interest.
Hawke is 34...reclusive, sensitive...a loner. Known to associate with his only friend and mentor, Dominic Santini.
Together, Hawke and Santini fly AIRWOLF at speeds rivaling the fastest jets. Backed by unmatched firepower, AIRWOLF is a weapon too dangerous to be left in unenlightened hands. Finding AIRWOLF is your number one priority. END OF FILE.
* Crew: 2 - one pilot, one CPG (co-pilot/wapons offcer)
* Length: 48 ft 5 in
* Rotor diameter: 44 ft
* Height: 13 ft 5 in (4.1 m)
* Empty weight: 6,875 lb lb (2,754 kg)
* Max takeoff weight: 10,500 lb (4,309 kg)
* Powerplant: 2× LHTEC T800 turboshaft, 1,432 hp (1,068 kW) each
* Rotor system: 2 blades on main rotor
* Pratt & Whitney Fw349-Pa-200
Range 950 miles (armed crew of 3)
Midair refuel capable
1,450 miles long range (crew of 2)
Ceiling 11,000 feet (3,400 m) unpressurized
89,000 feet pressurized
100,000 feet pressurized
Speed 300 kn (560 km/h; 350 mph) (conventional)
Mach 1+ (turbo thrusters)
Mach 3 Maximum Spe
* 2× 20 mm XM301 three-barrel cannon mounted in a Turreted Gun System (500 round capacity)
* Internal bays: 6 Hellfires or 6 Stingers (ATAS) or 24 Hydra 70 2.75 in (70 mm) air-to-ground rockets
* 4 Hellfire, 16 Stinger or 56 x Hydra 70 air-to-ground rockets
ADF Pod wapons stors progame mock sating for spaclized smail warheads to sat like long line of missle types
* AIM-120 AMRAAM
* AIM-132 ASRAAM
* AIM-9X Sidewinder
* AGM-154 JSOW
* AGM-158 JASSM
based off my lady